• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Setre

Hey guys, watching Bleach muted is pretty fun. Crazy shit happens and big breasted high school girls show up on screen at random intervals, good times last episode.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I'm kind of surprised Deadman Wonderland is getting so much praise around here. As shitty as the Bleach filler is, DMW isn't much better. Of course these are all my own personal opinions. I guess adult swim could pick up High School of the Dead and make a complete brain dead hour.

Okay, I'm done hating. Haha

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
bleach filler better than naruto filler? less painful than one piece filler?

watch and find out for yourself!

People actual Toonami is on in 30 minutes.
20120216084054-2af49de6.gif

Setre

I'm actually going to try this.

Remeber to keep surfing the internet as you do it, otherwise it's not as fun as just glancing up and BAM high school girls.

I'm kind of surprised Deadman Wonderland is getting so much praise around here. As shitty as the Bleach filler is, DMW isn't much better.

The fun for me is everyone's reaction here on GAF. The show on its own kind of sucks IMO but watching it with GAF makes it a lot more entertaining.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Why is it nobody notices these people with the weird looking costumes?

They're spirit beings and can't be seen by people without special powers. Except for when that's conveniently not true for whatever shitty filler story they're telling.

Also, this is incredibly stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom