• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levyne

Banned
I remember at least the bount filler arc maintained some sort of enemy/goal all the way though...what is the point of this episode..

Ultratech

They're spirit beings and can't be seen by people without special powers. Except for when that's conveniently not true for whatever shitty filler story they're telling.

Also, this is incredibly stupid.

Hell, with the way shit gets switched around, stuff doesn't even make sense half the time.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I remember at least the bount filler arc maintained some sort of enemy/goal all the way though...what is the point of this episode..

the arc is over

this if filler within filler within filler

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Bleach! Action-packed fights, thrilling suspense, and watching some annoying little kid walk around! ... I'll never understand how this still has fans.

Khezu

I'm in the minority, but I found the zanpacw/e arc better then most of canon bleach, though it got stupid once the weird dude with crazy finger nails left soul society and tried to free his master.

Takao

Banned
Naruto had some assholish flashbacks. Like I swear there was this one time there was a flashback within a flashback.

Ultratech

I forget, but this particular arc/filler isn't even canon within the anime storyline right?
It's basically a "What If?" scenario isn't it?

Seda

I forget, but this particular arc/filler isn't even canon within the anime storyline right?
It's basically a "What If?" scenario isn't it?

Not exactly sure what you mean, but basically the last Canon arc ending with Ichigo just about to face off against Ulcquiora, and then bam, filler story that doesn't fit in any temporal sense.

Bakunetsumaru is the best gundam
getout.gif

He sucks. Some chapters are just a bunch of full page panels that consist of nothing but solid black or solid white full-page streaks that are supposed to be attacks.

Because he's a terrible writer.

He wastes a ton of pages on useless crap. There's times where chapter will, like, 2 paragraphs long since 90% of the page is just white space with maybe an eye and a slash or something.

Because the chapters are 80% white space, 1 page of talking, and 1 page of fights.

Eeesh. I'd always thought about buying the Bleach manga, but this is really interesting.

Because Kubo is a talentless hack. That's all that really needs to be said on the matter.

Dude can draw titties, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom