• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Series is over three years old, and this is like its third airing on American TV... manga chapters are even older. But I'll spoiler my stuff anyways.

Maybe you're thinking Lust?

Yeah, I was.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Or you can actually be nice and answer his question in a spoiler tag.

every week someone asks "Has ___ happened in FMA Brotherhood?" out of curiosity about the manga storyline.

It has been almost a month since these people, who have no previous exposure to the manga storyline, have started watching FMA Brotherhood in the middle of the series. Every episode is available for them to watch to catch up.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
And this is the REAL reason why
Hughes
was killed.

He found out about the country

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Why does this thread slow down so much after Casshern?

Probably because this is like the third airing of FMA B, and the 100th for the other shows later on. DMW and Casshern are the only episode premieres on Toonami people care about.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Probably because this is like the third airing of FMA B, and the 100th for the other shows later on. DMW and Casshern are the only episode premieres on Toonami people care about.

This is actually only the second time through for the second half of FMA:B, so at the very least this hasn't been run to death yet.

DY_nasty said:
what episode of fma: b is this?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
ToonamiLater.jpg

Goodnight, beautiful friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom