• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob

I was out of town last weekend so I'm glad that Funimation has uploaded their shows to YouTube. Going to catch up on DMW in the time left, though I'm not sure I'll bother with Casshern. I don't know how much my wrists can take in a single evening.

bananas

Banned
In preparation of Toonami tonight, here's a FMA: Brotherhood 30 sec Toonami Intro I cooked up a few days ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxKzTLNFHsA

I was out of town last weekend so I'm glad that Funimation has uploaded their shows to YouTube. Going to catch up on DMW in the time left, though I'm not sure I'll bother with Casshern. I don't know how much my wrists can take in a single evening.

Last weeks CS wasn't even depressing.

Jacob

My read bean bun is [BLEEP].

NB Funimation's subtitles for DMW actually say "[BLEEP]" in place of curse words. Not asterisks, but the word bleep. That really amuses me for some reason, probably related to this thread.

joe2187

Banned
I will come to your house.

And cut you.

I think the show has some pretty great direction, but I just cant get into it. I hate the brothers and their personality and how they randomly break out into comedic anime expressions, all of the characters do. Also, yes the turned their mothers corpse into an horrifying abomination do I need to know this practically every episode?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
This is episode 259. This filler arc ends at 265.

Wow. Six more weeks of this.
KuGsj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom