• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

I will just leave this here to give you an idea of episode 9

406610.jpg
Just looking at it....taking me back to the first time I watched it...

The feels...

I still don't know if GAF reactions will top the episode where he FLIPS THE FREAK OUT and massacres that entire settlement of robots.

Real talk. Whenever I need a laugh, I flip through the thread and go back to those pages.

I really need to watch this from the beginning of the series.

Hell, I need to catch up on a lot, period. New Toonami's the first time I've watched anime in years.

Levyne

Banned
Can anime-gaf please not so heavy handed-ly post about upcoming episodes? It's like the guy who you're watching a movie with that saw it before you and must tell you about how cool/sweet/awesome/depressing whatever coming next is.

A couple pics and the like is fine I guess, it's stuff that toonami would show "coming up in the next episode...." things anyways. I dunno. Just's puts my hair a little on end

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Can anime-gaf please not so heavy handed-ly post about upcoming episodes? It's like the guy who you're watching a movie with that saw it before you and must tell you about how cool/sweet/awesome/depressing whatever coming next is.

A couple pics and the like is fine I guess, it's stuff that toonami would show "coming up in the next episode...." things anyways. I dunno. Just's puts my hair a little on end

Only if you watch the show from the beginning. ◕‿‿◕

Ultratech

Pride won't have this scum in his tunnels

I'm amazed how Pride wasn't more OP than he was portrayed to be.

Shit, there wouldn't even be much of fight, it'd just be a massacre.

Also doesn't help that he looks like nightmare fuel...all those eyes and teeth.

Reminds me a lot of that asshole Delezie:
Delezie.gif

B.K.

Does anyone remember Casshan: Robot Hunter from Saturday Anime on Sci-Fi Channel? I haven't seen that movie in at least 15 years. I wonder if it's on DVD. I can't even remember if it was any good or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom