• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
For those of you who don't understand what's going on in FMA Brotherhood:

The whole country wide transmutation circle is part of a massive conspiracy by Father, creator of the homunculi, and the brass at central HQ. The Elrics and Mustang uncovered this, and Bradley basically told the Elrics "Act out of line, and your childhood friend will die."
Meanwhile, Mustang and his team have been split up, with Hawkeye being assigned as Bradley's secretary. So the Elrics and Mustang, along with their allies (General Grumman, Alex Louis Armstrong, Olivier Mira Armstrong, etc) are being kind of sneaky with how they communicate with each other, since they know they're on close watch. They need to be kept alive for the conspiracy to proceed as planned, which is why they're being left alive.... but only as long as they don't act out of line.

Want to know more? Watch the show from the first episode/read the manga

Levyne

Banned
The shots of Kousume (?) are so cheap looking because he doesn't open his mouth

Edit: Ahh the major can do it too. Gotta watch this show sometime

Forkball

How was Deadman Wonderland tonight? I'll catch it on the rerun if I can and I'll be sure to read along, reactions are always hilarious.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
The only thing that exists at the end of this cycle of hatred... is a quagmire of war with the refugees.

*srs face*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom