• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

While this episode lurches on I just want to thank Anime-GAF. I now have the OG MS Gundam series before it went out of print. Thanks for the heads up.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Isn't this where the original movie ended? Where do they go for the remainder of the series?

You really want to know?

Ukyo is revealed to be one of dozens of clones of the emperor, and after a couple days of questioning/testing to see if he was worthy, is named heir to the throne. He then assassinates the emperor and becomes the new emperor, and plans to pit the samurai, villagers, and bandits against each other to consolidate his own power, since he sees each faction as a potential threat to usurp his control. The remaining samurai then launch an assault on the emperor's headquarteers.

Oh, and here we go!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
You really want to know?

Ukyo is revealed to be one of dozens of clones of the emperor, and after a couple days of questioning/testing to see if he was worthy, is named heir to the throne. He then assassinates the emperor and becomes the new emperor, and plans to pit the samurai, villagers, and bandits against each other to consolidate his own power, since he sees each faction as a potential threat to usurp his control. The remaining samurai then launch an assault on the emperor's headquarteers.

Oh, and here we go!

... Wow. That's... huh.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
This show is craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawling along.

In my skin.

These wounds, they will not heal.

SOLD HIS WIFE!

You really want to know?

Oh, and here we go!
That's...that's something.

Amikami

Banned
At least the previous several episodes had things happen :/

Hopefully more things happen soon.

Yeah, this episode was more of a recap and transition from last week's climax. Next episode will probably get things moving again. Hopefully.

SBT next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom