• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amikami

Banned
What the heck. That little scream of hers in that position. Was that suppose to look dirty. Is this one of those episodes made for it's maturity to fly under the radar.

Skwisgaar Skwigelf,
taller than a tree,

Toki Wartooth
not a bumblebee,

William Murderface Murderface Murderface,

Pickles the Drummer (doodily doo ding dong doodily doodily doo),

Nathan Explosion....

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Skwisgaar Skwigelf,
taller than a tree,

Toki Wartooth
not a bumblebee,

William Murderface Murderface Murderface,

Pickles the Drummer (doodily doo ding dong doodily doodily doo),

Nathan Explosion....

I remember watching the premiere and laughing uncontrollably at the closed captions.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I still can't believe they got away with this shit. Someone must have gotten the censor assigned to this show drunk or something before asking if it was ok.

The booty-quake scene was bad enough, but they pushed it further with a death metal band. Maybe episodes like this were the real reason Titan was cancelled?

Raxus

I suppose even Batman needs to have fun...

I still can't believe they got away with this shit. Someone must have gotten the censor assigned to this show drunk or something before asking if it was ok.

That or the conversation went like this.

Genny:"Just show it nobody is watching anyways."
Censor:"OK seems reasonable enough."
Genny:*quietly snobs for his doomed creation*

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
The booty-quake scene was bad enough, but they pushed it further with a death metal band. Maybe episodes like this were the real reason Titan was cancelled?

They would have just said it was too racy and asked them to tone it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom