• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Shit, I cant remember that super bloody show. It was the one with the little girls tearing people limb from limb using invisible hands.

pirata

I guess I'll keep saying this until the cows come home, but they need to air Gankutsuou. If they were super awesome, they'd air a French dub with English subtitles, but no-one on a TV station run by filthy capitalists is allowed to be that awesome.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Is that an Owl? I didn't know the Court of Owls operated outside of Gotham, someone call Talon or better yet Batman.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
rARL2.jpg

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Is that an Owl? I didn't know the Court of Owls operated outside of Gotham, someone call Talon or better yet Batman.

So, Lance?

(I was going to make a Night of Owls reference to show that I read it too but I can't think of anything. Just know that I read it.)

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Terry is fighting the Court just like Bruce did, he'd be so proud.

So, Lance?

(I was going to make a Night of Owls reference to show that I read it too but I can't think of anything. Just know that I read it.)

Yea, there are only so many Court references to make.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Fun fact: The voice of Tygra is also the creator of "There Will Be Brawl". He also played Ganondorf in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom