• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

For people who havent seen Naruto, it gets a lot better than this. It's not a fantastic show, but it gets to be enjoyable.

Drago

Hope you guys are right about episode 6 being where Naruto starts getting good. Last 2 episodes weren't all that great :/

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Hope you guys are right about episode 6 being where Naruto starts getting good. Last 2 episodes weren't all that great :/

Next week's episode will be better. It's the start of actual real stuff. I don't know why they put two episodes of hijinks RIGHT at the start of the series. Then the first real arc starts a few episodes later.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Next week's episode will be better. It's the start of actual real stuff. I don't know why they put two episodes' of hijinks RIGHT at the start of the series. Then the first real arc starts a few episodes later.

Even Bleach got its early episodes right.
And I know people aren't too fond of early One Piece, but those were episodes done right.

Seda

I've been watching the sub of Shippuden. I actually enjoyed most of the
Sasuke vs Itatchi and Sasuke versus Deidara fight. It was refreshing to see somebody with a style different to Naruto

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Oh yeah I'm starting to remember this ThunderCats... and now I forgot it. Jeez, this show got forgettable sometimes.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
TO HELL WITH FEAR!

Nostalgia blast from six months ago! I've watched this so many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom