• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I like how they are trying to still be serious after that, I am sorry but you lost all fucking credibility due to GUNRAPE!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Bleach Kai already happened. It's called watch until the end of the Soul Society Arc and pretend that was the ending and that the long expected sequel just never happened.

Amikami

Banned
Be glad this isn't 4kids or he'd have a Southern/Australian accent.

LOL it was all we talked about with this ep.

Don't know how the fuck I missed that shit. THE HELL!? I'm getting more uncomfortable by the second. He's like a pedophile. A Pistolphile?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I just recently saw a video of a 4Kids attempt at dubbing the Water Seven arc of One Piece.

They gave Franky a DREADFUL Terminator voice. Vomit inducing, really.

You realize that was a joke video right?

It was shockingly accurate though.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
but all the goodbyes to everyone were total shit :(

No, you see, Bleach was supposed to have a sequel that got the band back together to take out Aizen or something but it was just never meant to be for reasons.

Naruto Kai is also just episodes one through one hundred whatever and then the final filler arc that segways into Shippuden. Then skip Shippuden.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
BARK BARK

Don't know how the fuck I missed that shit. THE HELL!? I'm getting more uncomfortable by the second. He's like a pedophile. A Pistolphile?

KuGsj.gif

Bleach Kai already happened. It's called watch until the end of the Soul Society Arc and pretend that was the ending and that the long expected sequel just never happened.

There's still way too much fricking padding, even in the Soul Society arc. I watched cut that just had the Byakuya/Ichigo fight and it was like 13 minutes long, but they still stretched it OVER THREE EPISODES.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I totally bought it.

And there is no way that 4Kids would NOT have given Franky a terrible Terminator voice.

Either him or Kuma. Both can qualify.
People also speculated Franky would sound like Hulk Hogan. Good thing 4Kids was cut off before Skypiea.

789shadow

Banned
The following is a non-profit fan-based parody of a fan-based parody.

Naruto is the property of Masashi Kishimoto and TV Tokyo.

Please support the official release.

And my smoking habit. I NEED TO SMOKE.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Naruto's english voice doesn't cool down until about the end of season one.

Considering Naruto is supposed to be annoying as hell I guess the VA succeeded beyond belief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom