• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out with the old Blu-Ray player, in with the new

And what better way to use my new player before Toonami starts by watching Black Lagoon for the first time

I better like it :p

Jacob

Heh, the voice of Kakashi was also the voice of Teddie in Persona 4 (the first voice, not the overly-shrill second voice they use for Arena, Golden, and the anime).

Also, it's David Bowie Sama Sensei Senpai San Sama Kun (thank you TVTropes).

I stand corrected.

Unfortunately I've been sick for a few days and I'm not getting better as fast as I'd hoped, so I might not be able to stay awake for Toonami. I'll set it to record for at least the first hour or two though.

Tamanon

Banned
For the record, let me lodge an official complaint that this Bleach episode is called Climax, and yet it's not even close to the actual climax of the Stark/Kyouraku fight.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Reporting for #Bleach rerun duty.
I'm actually kind of missing the new episodes. We need stuff to mock.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
ibvmVuj7KDZfFj.gif

#Bleach #Toonami

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
For the record, let me lodge an official complaint that this Bleach episode is called Climax, and yet it's not even close to the actual climax of the Stark/Kyouraku fight.

That reminds me of one episode of Inuyasha that was titled "Inuyasha vs. Sesshomaru!" in which Inuyasha did not fight Sesshomaru at all.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
For those not keeping up with the Bleach manga
Shunsui has taken Yamamoto's position since he's been cut in half and incinerated by the new villain.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I'm going to use this opportunity to bash Bleach as much as possible on Twitter. But I'll be using hashtags to do it, so it counts!

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Writing protip, if a character internally remarks in the work how stupid something is, you have done something wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom