• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amikami

Banned
I actually remember this, and next episode. Afterwards I think is when I stopped for good. Interest just wasn't high enough and it moved to early Saturday mornings.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
ok, these elephant designs really bother me

The designs? THAT'S what bothers you about them?
KuGsj.gif

I actually remember this, and next episode. Afterwards I think is when I stopped for good. Interest just wasn't high enough and it moved to early Saturday mornings.

Same. Plus the GAF OT was deader than a doornail by that point.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.

Yeah, and the GAF thread just halted as well.
I've managed to see what happens and... it's damn plodding, and boring.

LycanXIII

That too. Unless these repeats manage to garner support and funding for a Season 2.

With it breaking a million the first week after it's time move, and the rate that it trends on Twitter (Since that'll be considered for ratings in the fall), I could a possibility of it being picked back up. Get new Bleach back, and the first three shows could all break a million. It'd be nice if SBT could do the same.

With it breaking a million the first week after it's time move, and the rate that it trends on Twitter (Since that'll be considered for ratings in the fall), I could a possibility of it being picked back up. Get new Bleach back, and the first three shows could all break a million. It'd be nice if SBT could do the same.

thundercats always had good ratings with adults on cartoon network. breaking a million after midnight just tells us what we already know. cartoon network's problem was likely that it wasn't reaching an audience of kids, so this changes nothing. and i really doubt Williams Street will fund it.

RagnarokX

So since you guys forced me to spoil next episode for myself...

I like how Cheetara heard the prophecy and what happens still happens.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
thundercats always had good ratings with adults on cartoon network. breaking a million after midnight just tells us what we already know. cartoon network's problem was likely that it wasn't reaching an audience of kids, so this changes nothing. and i really doubt Williams Street will fund it.

Eh, I dunno. They've been pushing it HARD ever since they got it, harder than any of their other shows since the revival I'm pretty sure. And since CN outright produced it and the corpse is less than a year cold, I'd say it's the most *likely* show to come back.

If any of them come back, of course.

I'd love to see SBT but Genndy is off in Sonyland trying to get Jack made, and he apparently left on bad terms (but then again, who wouldn't after making hit after hit for a network and then getting their new show canned after just one season.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom