• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mature

Love it or hate it, let's get Samurai 7 Tren-- Huh?
5E70T.png

... Carry on.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Remember the part in Seven Samurai when they put the emperor in a gefilte fish jar and then cloned him with an apparently time traveling kidnapping victim?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Remember the part in Seven Samurai when they put the emperor in a gefilte fish jar and then cloned him with an apparently time traveling kidnapping victim?

Yup! I remember thinking it was strange since it was in color at the time, and seemed hastily chopped in. Also, it was animated.

It was the last time I bought a VHS off the street....

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Yup! I remember thinking it was strange since it was in color at the time, and seemed hastily chopped in. Also, it was animated.

It was the last time I bought a VHS off the street....

I think I met that vendor.
Sold me a disturbing Spongebob episode where Squidward blows his brains out.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I'll give this show one thing, the plucky comic relief is actually watchable and entertaining. No, I do not know how they did this.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I don't understand why they spent the entire first half of the series building up Ukyo as a buffoon, yet now over the last couple of episodes he's suddenly incredibly competent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom