• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Legend of Korra,

THIS is how you do a shipping episode. It doesn't detract from the plot and it is entertaining!

8 I think.

Octus/Newton and Lance>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mako

Raxus

Sadly if memory serves the next 2 episodes of Titan are a little ho-hum but man the episodes after those...what a way to go out.
So we still have time with the show. I'm actually pretty ticked that I didn't catch it during it's first go-around, but at least it saved me from getting bummed over it's initial cancellation.
Oh you will feel my pain...you will...

LycanXIII

Parting Image. A World Wide Trend.

A-yH2QHCYAAttjQ.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
All Acperience episodes have something particular in common. Unfortunately there isn't another one for over 20 episodes.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
"LOL screw the Nirvash."

"But Renton's in it..."

"Who cares, we can get it later."

"It's actually Eureka in the Nirvash!"

"OMFG! WE GOTTA GET HER!"

"Actually we'll just wait for Renton to do it lol."

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
All Acperience episodes have something particular in common. Unfortunately there isn't another one for over 20 episodes.

Which is?

Considering the stuff that happens after this ep (
Renton leaving and the Beams
) we should be set until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom