• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

Which is?

Considering the stuff that happens after this ep (
Renton leaving and the Beams
) we should be set until then.

MAJOR SERIES SPOILERS

Acperience episodes are the (only?) times that Renton and Eureka have direct contact with the Coralians.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I mean this in the "This is my first time watching" way, but why is Holland such an asshole all the time?
He's immature but put in a position where he has to be the responsible leader. There are a few reasons for that, some of which have been hinted at, some of which will come later.

There are also other personal reasons involving Renton specifically. Talho mentioned that in this episode too, and there have been many past hints about it.

RagnarokX

He's immature but put in a position where he has to be the responsible leader. There are a few reasons for that, some of which have been hinted at, some of which will come later.

There are also other personal reasons involving Renton specifically. Talho mentioned that in this episode too, and there have been many past hints about it.

Specific to the nirvash thing, though
he's upset that Eureka didn't pick him to be her partner with the Nirvash, and especially upset that it was Renton because of his relationship with his sister.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
7E6Sy.png

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Yea, but it doesn't change the fact that at 12:30-1:00 this show was rotten up Toonami with its suck factor ratings wise.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Goddammit

Fastest one tonight I'm pretty sure. =/

Still, at least it kept the trend streak going! Woot!

Hopefully this does mean that it'll get easier to trend things as the night goes on. I was worried about InuYasha.

Although I wonder if we have to trend InuYasha and Bebop for both slots they're on? Shouldn't be too hard in any case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom