• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

GOOD END

tumblr_maq77ecMHG1qejf6u.gif

COME HERE TOONAMIGAF, HUGS FOR EVERYONE

B.K.

Ringo never saw Casshern again, but at least she won't have to grow old and die alone. Friender will always be with her.

Did he just pop on a Bison cap?

It's a callback to the original Casshern series.

Shit, what the fuck is friender then?

Did he swallow any of Casshern's blood when he attacked him during the episode he was introduced? Maybe devouring Casshern REALLY did grant eternal life.

The dog is still alive? Really? We let the dog live but not Cash's girl?

Well, Friender's built like Casshern, so whatever keeps Casshern from falling apart applies to the dog as well.

The ending's still as weird as I remember. Watching Casshern with GAF was good times.

Tamanon

Banned
We did it guys, we lived through Casshern Sins.

Good on us.

I'd like to give a special shout-out to Vodka and Orange Juice. Your help was greatly appreciated.

Moaradin

Such a great show. seeing the ending a few months ago was hilarious. I couldn't stop thinking about it for like 2 weeks straight.

I am bad.
And that's good.
I will never be good.
And that's not bad.
But there's no one I'd rather be....
Than me.

~Bad-Anon oath from Wreck-it Ralph.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
.... this reminds me of the end of Big O season 2. Oy.

Bye Cash! You had good music and animation! I think I got more out of the 4 episodes of old Casshan, in a way.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
At least Ringo and Friender lived, I thought literally everyone else was going to die and Casshern was going to be wandering the desert again.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So, the only survivors by the end were Casshern, Ringo, Friender, and (unfortunately) Luna. The one-shot characters that lived might be around, but basically the above four were the last ones to make it.

I look forward to the future of Toonami. Hopefully Tenchi is good.

Wilsongt

At the beginning I was skeptical about Casshern, but it turned out to be one damn fine anime with really good characters.

Amikami

Banned
It sure was a roller coaster of emotion. Now that it's over, the deaths of Lyuze and Ohji are hitting me. Well E7 time.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
24 episodes of Casshern, 24 weeks of Toonami... Can't believe it's been so long already. Half a year gone by, in the blink of an eye.

It's really awesome seeing how much ToonamiGAF turned around to Casshern.

Was also awesome seeing them turn to hating S7 which I did by like the second episode, lol.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Ending kinda crapped out at the end. Cass should've killed her, bad end. All just IMO.

But I can understand why he didn't.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
And in the naked light I saw
Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening
People writing songs that voices never share
And no one dared
Disturb the sound of silence

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Remember how everyone hated Ringo during the first episode?

I remember when they played "A Path" in episode 8 the first time everyone was like "LOL WHAT IS THIS DISNEY SHIT?" Now they all love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom