• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultratech

Wow, that last Casshern shot was creepy as fuck.

jezhy.png

Moaradin

It's kinda crazy now that the first two original shows on Toonami are now done. I never got into the show that replaced Deadman. What's replacing Casshern?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Ohgi's death was a gut punch, but Lyuze... goddamn that scene. Then straight into War Casshern... couldn't do it. Can't do it. Still.
It's kinda crazy now that the first two original shows on Toonami are now done. I never got into the show that replaced Deadman. What's replacing Casshern?

A Tenchi.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Really, what did anyone DO in Casshern Sins? They all kidna existed, and acted out their parts... but what was really accomplished?

Was the whole purpose of the show basically teaching Casshern a new way at life? Braiking boss didn't accomplish anything. Luna didn't accomplish much. The biggest threat had long passed. Humans didn't re-appear. Ohji didn't figure out anything about how to solve anything...

So why wasn't Friender killed by Ruin? I guess Ringo just lived their by herself, staring at the graves? Did she accompish anything, after all the stuff that went on in front of her?

There just wasn't much payoff. I feel like I just watched Human Instrumentality: THE SERIES. Without all that Eva stuff around it.

Anyway...

Ooo, look, Renton thinks he's in the first Ep of Deadman wonderland!

Really, what did anyone DO in Casshern Sins? They all kidna existed, and acted out their parts... but what was really accomplished?

Was the whole purpose of the show basically teaching Casshern a new way at life? Braiking boss didn't accomplish anything. Luna didn't accomplish much. The biggest threat had long passed. Humans didn't re-appear. Ohji didn't figure out anything about how to solve anything...

So why wasn't Friender killed by Ruin? I guess Ringo just lived their by herself, staring at the graves? Did she accompish anything, after all the stuff that went on in front of her?

There just wasn't much payoff. I feel like I just watched Human Instrumentality: THE SERIES. Without all that Eva stuff around it.

It was all about Casshern's journey to become the grim reaper. Also, they wanted to get the most possible people to kill themselves. Mission accomplished.

Drago

Really wish E7 was still at 1:30. Probably my favorite show on the block along with SBT

Ah well, I'll stay up the extra 30 minutes for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom