• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Another realization.
Despite access to Sage Mode and the Nine-Tails mode, far more than most Ninja can accomplish, Naruto is still a Genin. Then again, after the timeskip all this school stuff is thrown away.

WHEN THE HELL ARE WE

One of the only jokes from Naruto Abridged I remember.

Sadly, I'm remembering more of those.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Blah blah blah I'm Joekage I'm so awesome....

Even David Bowie isn't listening to his shit.

Another realization.
Despite access to Sage Mode and the Nine-Tails mode, far more than most Ninja can accomplish, Naruto is still a Genin. Then again, after the timeskip all this school stuff is thrown away.

It is pretty funny.

789shadow

Banned
Another realization.
They'll probably just be like "the fucking exam is a formality at this point."

Amikami

Banned
Another realization.

Sadly, I'm remembering more of those.

It's the same for Sasuke. This is the case
even before Sasuke leaves the village. During Orochimaru and the sand village attack on the leaf, one of the ninja told Sasuke he was chunin level. Naruto pretty much defeated garra as a bijuu but remains lowly genin. On the other, Shikamaru, who had forfeited, became chunin.

Don't get that shit even to this day.

Raxus

Oh trollkage.

Gives Naruto a C ranked mission.

Mission winds up being A class. Everyone is trying to kill you Naruto.

wait....."The Land of Waves" is the actual name of a country?

damn. we need to start a position to make the US officially "Land of the Free" or "Home of the Brave"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom