• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The Bleach fans in MangaGAF are getting arrogant that a few half-decent chapters of training somehow make up for that terrible "war".

I forget, are we out of the repeats yet?

Not yet. In a couple weeks.

789shadow

Banned
The Bleach fans in MangaGAF are getting arrogant that a few half-decent chapters of training somehow make up for that terrible "war".
It's unbearable. One Piece goes on a bit of a slow streak and the Bleach dudes who haven't quite grown out of that phase are on the attack. I need
Doflamingo
to put them in their place on the 16th.

BatDan

You know, I don't get pre-Arrancar Aizen's glasses. He clearly doesn't need them, and it isn't a case of Clark Kent disguising himself.

Drago

Nice music video. Would have been cool if there were clips of every show Toonami has aired so far since relaunch but I can't complain. :)

BatDan

That Hansel & Gretel movie looks like a trainwreck.
How long until 2015 so Jeremy Renner can be in something good again?

Drago

Oh, the NowNextLater wasn't done in the same way as it was during DST. Just the same was as it was done in red but now in blue, instead of a flash in with a mirrored view. Odd.

BatDan

Hi Sasakibe, I look forward to the anime
showing you dead as Kubo tries to develop you even though it's too late and the audience won't care.
. Oh wait, the anime was cancelled. Wahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom