• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Here comes the Sharingan. AKA Kishimoto's "answer to everything plot device hax raaaah".

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
It's also a magic sword! It's not magic now, but it gets retconned much much later!

I don't think it does, I thought it was just supposed to be legendary or whatever. I don't remember any fancy powers from this sword, the sword that looks like a shark penis however...

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
GUYS DID YOU HEAR HIM SAY KAKASHI HAS A SHARINGAN AND THEY SHOWED SASUKE GIVING A SLIGHT REACTION

THAT BECOMES IMPORTANT LATER ON

Just saying.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I don't think it does, I thought it was just supposed to be legendary or whatever. I don't remember any fancy powers from this sword, the sword that looks like a shark penis however...

It doesn't just LOOK like a shark penis.

It is one.

RagnarokX

Much later in the manga they explain that it has the magic power to heal itself when it gets covered in blood.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Doesn't the entire series become about those weird eye things at some point?

You have no idea.

Much later in the manga they explain that it has the magic power to heal itself when it gets covered in blood.

Oh yea, I forgot since it was only used that one time.

Why is he known as the copy cat ninja when
there was a whole clan who could do the same thing

They all sucked at it. Seriously, they were horrible.

Jafku

Well...
if the sword is broken, it is reformed from the blood of the enemies its cut

Kakashi mostly uses his eye for reading attacks and when he has to use it for an attack, it hospitalizes him. Whereas Kishimoto later said "Fuck it" and any other Sharingan gives them unlimited super attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom