• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Yeah, just after these first few episodes I already hate Sasuke. Seeing him kill himself would be grand

Spoiler:
He doesn't get better... at all. In fact he gets waaaaay worse. Then he somehow takes over the manga. People joke that the manga isn't "Naruto" anymore, it's "Sasuke". It's awful, just awful.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Then you are going to rage so hard as this continues.

DAMN YOU TOONAMI BUMPS! Stop trolling.

Actually Naruto (part 1) doesn't go crazy with it, from what I can tell. It's really only prolonged parts of Shippuden, which I can forgive if they're setting Sasuke up as the final big bad.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
That... bullying PSA was not real. There were too many angles, and it was too good. *sighs* Not cool.

Oh and this ThunderCats is the first of a two-parter.
Lion-O dies. No really.

Raxus

Serious question. What does the Sharingan do? Because in the manga it seems to do one billion things. Hell the last eye power wasn't clearly defined either.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
That... bullying PSA was not real. There were too many angles, and it was too good. *sighs* Not cool.

Oh and this ThunderCats is the first of a two-parter.
Lion-O dies. No really.

Wait for reals? It's not enough he get cockblocked by his own brother? That's cold. Shit man, Peter Parker doesn't have it that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom