• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Part of me thinks this episode is another reason the show got cancelled. This is pretty fucking violent and Cartoon Network got pissed at how they gave Gennedy such lax standards

AniHawk

Part of me thinks this episode is another reason the show got cancelled. This is pretty fucking violent and Cartoon Network got pissed at how they gave Gennedy such lax standards

eh, there's some pretty fucked up shit that happens in regular show and adventure time too.

also, this episode aired about a month before new episodes stopped showing. they'd made their decision before it aired.

Raxus

It is really hard to pull off an invasion without bodies starting to pile up left and right.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
eh, there's some pretty fucked up shit that happens in regular show and adventure time too.

True, a recent Adventure Time had Finn splitting a dragon thing down the middle. But they probably have less of a budget than SBT had, and they're only 11 minutes compared to 22.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

also, this episode aired about a month before new episodes stopped showing. they'd made their decision before it aired.

Regular Show and Adventure Time are also possibly the only two shows in the history of CN where they let the show runners get away with producing a product that was wildly successful outside of its target demographic and just let them run with it.

what kind of man cancels this show?

gus-fring.jpg

NO MAN

thetechkid

Did someone just get stabbed? WHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom