• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Can we letter-bomb Sony to see if they can get funding for the Samurai Jack movie so Gennedy can finish that and then funding for SBT Season 2? Gaaaaah damn you Cartoon Network!

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
So... wait... what was the point of sending them to Earth again? Wouldn't it be easier for them to fight back on their own planet?

She's like the princess Di of the whole planet. Have to protect her and keep the hope of the planet alive. As long as the princess lives, the people will keep their will to continue the fight up.

AniHawk

next few episodes of titan are still pretty good. it gets pretty dark right before the finale, but never really as great as episode 16.

Raxus

That sword fight is every bit as awesome as I remembered. This show had balls and great direction behind it.

The remaining episodes are (naturally) not as epic as a planetary invasion but they are all great episodes. I hope you all enjoy the ride while it lasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom