• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Yeah... you thought tonight was feels? Hahahahaha.
*sighs... then cries* Damn it Cartoon Network.

Oh there's the Fire Emblem commercial. Maybe this game will actually sell?

Remember, this show was killed while Johnny Test still lives.

tumblr_m1x80pgkGa1rpl3bro1_500.gif

LycanXIII

Such a good show. Let's start a Kickstarter to get Gendy back for Season 2, even if it is direct-to-DVD/BR.

And now time for actual sleep. Until next week.

Raxus

Soon everyone in this thread will know my pain...soon you will all know what it felt like when this show departed from this world. Then, and only then will you know my pain. /evilvillainspeech

BatDan

Johnny Test probably costs $50 an episode. They use like 4-5 pieces of music for every episode.

So many things get cancelled while Johnny Test lives on. Who the fuck is watching it?

Who do we e-mail bomb to get SBT Season 2? Cartoon Network or Sony Pictures Animation?

Soon everyone in this thread will know my pain...soon you will all know what it felt like when this show departed from this world. Then, and only then will you know my pain. /evilvillainspeech
Ive felt your pain, bro. In the words of Cowboy Bebop, we're gonna carry that weight.

BatDan

These people thought Casshern Sins was sad? They don't know sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom