• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Holland is Crispin Freeman right?
I would kill to have Hellsing Ultimate on here. Maybe when all 10 OVAs are out and dubbed. Freeman as Alucard is glorious.

What's with that shirt?
seinfeld+puffy+shirt.jpg

AS/Toonami: "So Bandai, now that you're going out of business, what the heck do you want us to run in place of those DVD ads?"

Bandai (furiously packing boxes of unsold Gundam build it yourself figures): "Ah hell, I don't know - push some Ben 10 crap so there's less to put in the truck. My back hurts and we couldn't afford the hand truck rental."

BatDan

It's collected in two volumes on iTunes if I remember correctly.

Yeah, but it's not the same. I know Megas XLR is also on iTunes but a DVD would be so nice.

AS/Toonami: "So Bandai, now that you're going out of business, what the heck do you want us to run in place of those DVD ads?"

Bandai (furiously packing boxes of unsold Gundam build it yourself figures): "Ah hell, I don't know - push some Ben 10 crap so there's less to put in the truck. My back hurts and we couldn't afford the hand truck rental."

Haha, that sounds likely.
I wonder why none of the other shows get DVD promotions. I know Samurai 7 has a DVD (I saw it on a Funimation sale).

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Excellent.
Still, Hellsing Ultimate, do it. It would kick ass.

If they toned down Deadman Wonderland's broadcast dub because people thought it was too extreme, I shudder to think how Ultimate would turn out... the episodes would be five minutes long and the dialog one continuous line of bleeps.

I did suggest it a while ago, though.

I also grew up without a dad. Is that really what it's like? Smelling sweaty man-chests?

Oh yeah, you don't know what you missed.

BatDan

If they toned down Deadman Wonderland's broadcast dub because people thought it was too extreme, I shudder to think how Ultimate would turn out... the episodes would be five minutes long and the dialog one continuous line of bleeps.

I did suggest it a while ago, though.

What parts of Deadman Wonderland were edited? They got away with a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom