• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
25 episodes. 25 weeks of this. 25 weeks of completely zoning out for 30 minutes of Toonami no matter how I try to pay attention. Something I hadn't done in the months before this show. I remember how instantly I was turned off by this show, and how I was originally the only one in this thread that wasn't warm on it.

I can't wait to get this show out of my life.

25 episodes. 25 weeks of this. 25 weeks of completely zoning out for 30 minutes of Toonami no matter how I try to pay attention. Something I hadn't done in the months before this show. I remember how instantly I was turned off by this show, and how I was originally the only one in this thread that wasn't warm on it.

3459b8300a2e35403912c980a60a3478c197ac00.png

jking ;)

This show replaces Thundercats in your heart.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Just letting Miiverse guys know, posting sketches about everything tonight in a Pic thread on Miiverse:) Just search for "SAB-CA" on the verse, if you wanna join in. Postin' in the topic headlined by Tom!

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Despite everything Heihachi was my favorite. :( Maybe it was the lingering echoes of Deadman Wonderland.

This show replaces Thundercats in your heart.

At least with that show originally I could stop watching. And I did.

But this show... it's so awful. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom