• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
They should have shown the S7 promo BEFORE it aired :|

They did, on AS. Twice. Which makes sense, boost ratings when the show is above-average to people who might not know about it (and thus don't know how terrible it usually was.)

Airing it right after the episode ended is also a nice "Next time on DBZ!" kinda thing.

Seda

They did, on AS. Twice. Which makes sense, boost ratings when the show is above-average to people who might not know about it (and thus don't know how terrible it usually was.)

Airing it right after the episode ended is also a nice "Next time on DBZ!" kinda thing.

You have a point, but during the Toonami block they didn't, and a lot of the footage was from that episode.

That's two promos in a row that was more preview of what's to come than just generic show promo.

Wonder if that's a direction they're moving towards or just how things worked out.

Raxus

At least I haven't seen Soul Eater and there isn't a superior movie version for me to go off of.

Anyways, back to feels.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I hope you're ready for sadness everybody.

iqBuucx.jpg

I've been ready for seven years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom