• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultratech

Missed last week's episode. Why did Renton leave?

He found out what the Beams really were and that they're after the Gekko and told them that he was part of it.

So he decided to run off.

I'm probably gonna go to sleep. Don't remember nor care much for this episode.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
He found out that Ray and Charles were working for the military to recapture Eureka and the typeZERO. In turn, Ray and Charles found out he was part of Gekkostate and let him go.

Didn't Ray say they knew who he was? Or did they just mean Adroc's son.

Raxus

I was going to try and make everyone and GAF think that this was the last episode of SBT just to see everyone lose their shit but sadly I would have needed several ToonamiGAF'ers to help with the joke to pull it off. Not to mention I couldn't have a single person wiki the series.

In the end it was too complicated to pull off but man if the series just ended right there...I probably would have done this.

Eureka 7 only got 1 show >:|
Isn't it getting a sequel?

EDIT:

1301167760970.gif

harrisuckf.gif

789shadow

Banned
You know, all the reactions that just happened are another reason Toonami needs One Piece. All the raw emotion and sadness that show can invoke.
Going Merry's death
would cause this thread to implode.
That didn't get me at all. Fucking Bink's Sake got me so fucking hard. :(

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
So Toonami got Soul Eater, eh? That is a PERFECT choice for the block. I remember people back in the day wanted it on there in the first place.

Glad to hear you endorse. :)

You weren't paying attention. They were both shocked when they found out who Renton was. Ray lied so that Renton wouldn't feel bad about leaving.

How would that make him not feel as bad?

Azure J

So Toonami got Soul Eater, eh? That is a PERFECT choice for the block. I remember people back in the day wanted it on there in the first place.

Oh shit, really? :D

That first episode is going to hook so many people. I hope this'll be the impetus for a Soul Eater "Brotherhood" anime.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Glad to hear you endorse. :)

How would that make him not feel as bad?

The idea was to make him feel like they tricked him and were using him from the start, instead of being hit as hard as he was.

Essentially, they made him think they betrayed his trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom