• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or a hammer.

misery-kathy-bates.jpg

Perfect.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
The idea was to make him feel like they tricked him and were using him from the start, instead of being hit as hard as he was.

Essentially, they made him think they betrayed his trust.

I still don't really understand...

Azure J

You know, all the reactions that just happened are another reason Toonami needs One Piece. All the raw emotion and sadness that show can invoke.
Going Merry's death
would cause this thread to implode.

One Piece would be such a thrill ride.

Luffy vs. Crocodile finale
Montblanc Norland's flashback/"Light the fire of Shandria once more!"
ALL OF WATER FUCKING 7, especially Luffy vs. Ussop
Getting Kuma'd at the end of Thriller Bark
Getting Kuma'd at the end of Saobody Archipelago
The Ace reveal

This thread and it's successors would be craters.

Jintor

ahhh quoting spoilers reveals spoilers goddamnit

good thing i dont' know anything about one piece

anyway, i was going to say that's the same reason i wanna see me some gurren lagann

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I still have yet to see any Ben 10 commercials... Probably getting replaced with the local ads. :/

To make it easier for him to leave. It's easier to leave if you believe you were being used instead of genuinely loved.

Hmmm... but I don't think he bought it anyways. Just makes things more confusing.

RagnarokX

I still have yet to see any Ben 10 commercials... Probably getting replaced with the local ads. :/

Hmmm... but I don't think he bought it anyways. Just makes things more confusing.

Of course he didn't buy it. The lie fell apart almost immediately. She was very obviously lying.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
One Piece would be such a thrill ride.

Luffy vs. Crocodile finale
Montblanc Norland's flashback/"Light the fire of Shandria once more!"
ALL OF WATER FUCKING 7, especially Luffy vs. Ussop
Getting Kuma'd at the end of Thriller Bark
Getting Kuma'd at the end of Saobody Archipelago
The Ace reveal

This thread and it's successors would be craters.

Don't forget:
Nami's backstory.
The March to Arlong Park and Luffy vs. Arlong
Chopper's backstory
Brook's backstory

It would be a roller coaster.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

He didn't buy it because Ray wasn't any good at lying about it, crying her way through it.

Astral

You know, all the reactions that just happened are another reason Toonami needs One Piece. All the raw emotion and sadness that show can invoke.
Going Merry's death
would cause this thread to implode.

Fucking Robin man. Derishishi...

:(

Then there's "ARLOOOOONG! ARLONG ARLONG ARLONG ARLONG ARLONG ARLONG!"

One Piece is littered with feels, both good and bad. Toonami needs it.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Soul Eater should be perfect by toonami too, BTW. I loved the themes for the show, and all the OP / ED animations.

If I remember right, in Japan, it was seen as the successor to FMA, as it premiered in the same time slot, and was animated by the same studio...

... I really enjoyed the show all the way through personally, though I know of few who felt like it meandered with random stuff here and there. It doesn't work like I expected at first, and I found it much better than many other modern anime I'd seen around the time.

Well, hopefully, everyone comes to enjoy EXCALIBURRRRRRR, all in due time...

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I wonder what smells better, the grass or your surrogate father's sweat?

Of course.

Heh, remember when Titan started up and people in the thread weren't too fond of Lance? Things sure changed.

Yeah, Lance became less of an emo douche.

Trololol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom