• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Reaction shots: The Anime.

iwq4oj.gif

Beaten Lol.

Thanks!

remember when this show was goo...pretty decent?

Bleach was pretty awesome IMO up until the end of the Rukia arc. The cast got too bloated and it went to shit when fights because trap card battles.

The fights were cool when it was just against random hollows.

Now characters fly and shit.

Basically it became Dragonball Z with Swords with a bad attempt at deep storytelling.,

Bleach could've been a contenda!!

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
You know with all these cranes and whatnot you'd assume someone would have made a sniper rifle or something. It'd make killing the old man a hell of a lot easier.

pirata

There's a party going on downstairs, and I'm in my room watching a Japanese cartoon and posting about it on a video game forum. I'm weird.

Really? All I could read was blah blah blah oh the sharigan does THIS now blah blah blah something that is going to be a flashback later on.

SHARINGAN SHARINGAN SHARINGAN SHARINGAN SHARINGAN SHARINGAN SHARINGAN SHARINGAN SHARINGAN SHARINGAN SHARINGAN SHARINGAN *flashback* SHARINGAN SHARINGAN SHARINGAN SHARINGAN SHARINGAN SHARINGAN SHARINGAN SHARINGAN SHARINGAN SHARINGAN SHARINGAN SHARINGAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom