• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
No no, Sakura wants Sasuke that never changes. Even when he says he wants to go on a killing rampage and murder them all horribly in their sleep she still gets wet thinking about him. I'm not kidding, she thinks about him so much she loses focus at one point.

Yeah, she still does want Sasuke.

I just got to the latest opening tonight and I lol'd when it started and Sakura shed a tear over Sasuke. COME ON

RagnarokX

Only a matter of time before Sasuke gets TNJ'd.
already has begun

Forgot about S7 finale tonight.

Dude, in the latest chapter of the manga
Sasuke was basically told "the Uchiha couldn't be trusted because they went crazy with their emotions and wanted to kill everyone!" and Sasuke was like "Oh yeah?! That hurts my feelings! I'll show you how wrong you are by killing everyone!"

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
The word on Shippuden is that it is tied up with Disney still, so they decided to rewind the clock back to the beginning.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Naruto would have been a better series if one of the other teams were the focus.

I know he wouldn't be the title character, but I'd rather read "Shikamaru" or "Rock Lee" instead.

Kinda happens in Shippuden, no?

Although Rock Lee has been criminally underused in basically everything I've watched so far. T_T

Fave character.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Because Shippuden is even worse.

Not counting filler hell, I see.

I've found Shippuden more enjoyable than the last parts of Naruto, really. I mean the Pain stuff, the Jiraiya stuff, the Shikamaru stuff, Kabuto trolling who's supposedly the big badass villain LIKE A BAWS, etc.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

I've found Shippuden more enjoyable than the last parts of Naruto, really. I mean the Pain stuff, the Jiraiya stuff, the Shikamaru stuff, Kabuto trolling who's supposedly the big badass villain LIKE A BAWS, etc.

Oh there's some good stuff in there, but a whole lot of bullshit as well.

Raxus

Yeah, she still does want Sasuke.

I just got to the latest opening tonight and I lol'd when it started and Sakura shed a tear over Sasuke. COME ON

Pretty much the only purpose she serves at this point. Sakura is basically the Cheatara of the series.

Basically everyone outside of Naruto's circle (sans Kakashi) is 10 times more interesting.

789shadow

Banned

The ending of the Pain arc makes the entire thing retroactively awful.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Show of hands, who wanted to see a flashback about the annoying kid?

*looks and sees nobody* Of course.

Amikami

Banned
Dude, in the latest chapter of the manga
Sasuke was basically told "the Uchiha couldn't be trusted because they went crazy with their emotions and wanted to kill everyone!" and Sasuke was like "Oh yeah?! That hurts my feelings! I'll show you how wrong you are by killing everyone!"

TNJ is the strongest jutsu in the manga. Doesn't make sense but you know it's gonna happen at this point.
remember Pain
HAHA! :(

Oh. And fuck that kid!

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Oh there's some good stuff in there, but a whole lot of bullshit as well.

Well I skipped the first 200 eps so I dunno lol. But the war arc has been surprisingly good, to me. I know some people have been complaining about it.

The ending of the Pain arc makes the entire thing retroactively awful.

You mean the ending where Naruto finally becomes recognized by the village and becomes a hero? Lol.

Well I skipped the first 200 eps so I dunno lol. But the war arc has been surprisingly good, to me. I know some people have been complaining about it.

You mean the ending where Naruto finally becomes recognized by the village and becomes a hero? Lol.

For me, that was the end of Shippuden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom