• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
If only Zoids would come back to Toonami..

Specifically, Chaotic Century/Guardian Force. The others are crap.

Solomon does make me kind of wish Toonami would get Hellsing, but I don't think they could handle Hellsing.

I don't think ToonamiGAF could handle Hellsing. It is literally the craziest parts of DMW jacked to a million.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Wait, next ep is the last one?

But the plot is getting so multi-layered now with G3 and the army and titan and... and... :(

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Hey there Holland, what are you going to hit Renton with this week?

Holland: The HAMMER! Yeah!

KuGsj.gif

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Really? I always wanted to see Monster since it seemed Death Notey.

Monster is a quality show. One of the better ones I've actually invested time in. It's slow paced though. And you can't skip any episodes. And sometimes it will take (what seem like) tangents in the storytelling before getting back to the "main" story. But it's all connected.

I don't know how it would go over on Toonami. It's pretty much the definition of an adult minded anime. But it's over 70 episodes long, and like I said...slow paced. I can't really think of anything quite like it on Toonami right now...

Ultratech

Watch E7 with us.

Why does the rain keep you from getting sleep?

Tin roof.

Unfortunately, the design of my little cottage left openings in the ceiling to create a skylight-like effect.

Every time it rains, it's louder than hell. Makes it hard to sleep with all the noise.

Amikami

Banned
Tin roof.

Unfortunately, the design of my little cottage left openings in the ceiling to create a skylight-like effect.

Every time it rains, it's louder than hell. Makes it hard to sleep with all the noise.

That sound pretty crappy. The sound of rain is supposed to be relaxing but that sounds like it must be incredibly annoying. :(

Ultratech

Monster is a quality show. One of the better ones I've actually invested time in. It's slow paced though. And you can't skip any episodes. And sometimes it will take (what seem like) tangents in the storytelling before getting back to the "main" story. But it's all connected.

I don't know how it would go over on Toonami. It's pretty much the definition of an adult minded anime. But it's over 70 episodes long, and like I said...slow paced. I can't really think of anything quite like it on Toonami right now...

That is true. It's very slow-paced, and you really can't miss many of the episodes.

I enjoyed watching it though. Not to mention all those twists and turns...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom