• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
No, the filler we're going to be going BACK to is what we already saw. The end of the Zanpakutou arc.

So they're re-playing the Arc during a break, or that's just how the show progresses?

---

Anywho, I like the Vizards, they actually... DID stuff! Big guy needs to teach Orihime how to weaponize her force fields like he did.

Their voices don't bother me either. I liked the water-infused sound, at least it's not just an extra boom, or a second voice repeating the lines. Those ways are done too much.

Astral

So they're re-playing the Arc during a break, or that's just how the show progresses?

---

Anywho, I like the Vizards, they actually... DID stuff! Big guy needs to teach Orihime how to weaponize her force fields like he did.

Their voices don't bother me either. I liked the water-infused sound, at least it's not just an extra boom, or a second voice repeating the lines. Those ways are done too much.

It's Visoreds brah. Because they're, like, visors.

7C2jn.gif

Ugh....

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Each episode of Bleach I watch just shows how much better Yu Yu Hakusho, One Piece, and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure really are.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
It's Visoreds brah. Because they're, like, visors.

Makes sense. I don't remember where I saw the "Vizard" translation years ago, but it always made me think "what do they have to do with Wizards?!?"

Probably around the time I purchased Heat the Soul 3... I've always been impressed with how close Laura Bailey's Hiyori was to the JP one.

Yay, Midnight Sun :)

AHHHHHH, and it's OVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom