• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
For a series that takes 10 minutes to explain EVERYTHING, how is it that still have no idea what is going on?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
For those keeping with the manga.
Aizen still manages to troll post-defeat. I get the sick feeling he's going to join Ichigo's side, filling in Byakua's role after his dea... coma.
Yes, the manga is getting that bad.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Some filler in Bleach is better paced than the series itself... I really don't mind filler when it's done well.

Wasn't the mention of this filler one that it wasn't that bad? How many eps?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ

Taking a vacation from GAF and some other message boards for a while so I can finish some games, read some books, and focus on work. This has been the only thread I've posted in this month.

I'm sure you guys can have fun without me. :)

Aizen still manages to troll post-defeat. I get the sick feeling he's going to join Ichigo's side, filling in Byakua's role after his dea... coma.

I really wouldn't be surprised if we found out old Man Yama isn't dead

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Some filler in Bleach is better paced than the series itself... I really don't mind filler when it's done well.

Wasn't the mention of this filler one that it wasn't that bad? How many eps?

No, the filler we're going to be going BACK to is what we already saw. The end of the Zanpakutou arc.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
"Helmeted, woken up from sleep club."
KuGsj.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"Helmeted, woken up from extended sleep club" Hahahaha, is that what TOM has been doing?

Astral

The more of him the better imo. It's Ichigo that's pissing me off. That twist was so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom