• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

well TOONAMI you had a good run.

So this show is about this kid getting hurt in various ways as he makes his way across the galaxy, right? Also, boobs and shit. Time for Samurai 7.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Harem genre cliches: Protagonist must be a moron/tool, Girls must be shallow, Protagonist's family must be as unlike able as possible

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Sounds like it should be G cross P. But who knows.

GXP probably is easier to pronounce.

If I remember right, the X wa suppose to make it into "Galaxy Police Transporter". Which... made no sense. X as in to go across or to something, from one end to the next... *shrug*

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Funniest anime? I guess overall maybe Ramna 1/2 but I am not sure I would laugh as much at that one these days.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
I missed the first hour. How was Tenchi?

GXP is a good "turn off your mind, and enjoy the ride!" show. First ep was a decent setup, and gets us introduced to some nice stuff fairly fast.

I think I'm onee of the few who kinda enjoys S7. It's not great but it's okay.

I enjoy it. I like the art a lot when it's at it's best. I think I'd like it more on DVD, as slow eps would be partnered with faster, more interesting eps right there.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Also, if the series seems like it is getting better it is due to them being back in-step with the film, for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom