• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be commenting on S7 but after the move I did
and the ridiculous ban I served
I missed a ton of episodes. Hopefully I can catch up before next week, but I am disappointed to right out people's reactions to S7 are what I thought they'd be after the strong start.

All the post I've seen about it here are that it's very average, I was hoping by giving it a 2nd chance maybe I'd missed something.

Azure J

Am I the only one who instantly follows up the line "it's quiet; too quiet" with "it's a trap" or "use bombs wisely" whenever he hears it? :lol

Oh shit action time.

RagnarokX

I can't imagine a giant crossbow being very effective. You'd never get enough power to launch a giant wooden arrow with enough force to move it off the crossbow let alone pierce something with it.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
I figured as much. Thanks :p

If I remember right, his wife was sold to the bandits to help protect the village. Even though they seemed to agree to it, the fact that he let it happen, even though it was for the greater good, weighs heavily on him.

Considering he had no real purpose in the show until that revelation, it seems to have stuck around here...
It's also really not that funny...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom