• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
That fricking ugly guy... Gonzo gonna Gonz.

So I missed it, why are they all giving up? It's a double-trap right?

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
CGI/Tradtional animation meshings are something that they can't get right even today, looking at you Legend of Korra.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
CGI/Tradtional animation meshings are something that they can't get right even today, looking at you Legend of Korra.

Or for a more apt example, FMA Brotherhood. But they only used it for Envy I believe.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
This is such an odd show.

Is it really? It feels like a love-letter to Samurai culture, exaggerated, and mixed with technology for a bit of variety.

It's a bit average in execution at times, though, which I find to be it's biggest weakness.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso

I think they do a lot better now-a-days than they used to. Using CG for Mechanical stuff kinda works, because mechanical stuff never moves like real-life anyway, and metal is always a very different look than general flesh and organics...

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Having Super Mummra appear in a flashback is so much less satisfying than seeing that form for the first time in battle after transforming.

It's sad to me how this show is like this. Just follow more of the concepts of the original and BOOM! better show. Did they not pat attention to the He-Man and the Masters of the Universe remake in 2004?

EDIT: Brazzers.

Bored again...

51e4a01bea6619b8e4d1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom