• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a terrible show right? I remember watching it and thinking "What the fuck is this shit?" Then I watched it again, and again, and again and I still thought the same thing. It was one of the worst things I had ever watched. I hated it so much, almost as much as Johnny Test. Fuck Kekkaishi.
So many Red Dawn commercials.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
This was a terrible show right? I remember watching it and thinking "What the fuck is this shit?" Then I watched it again, and again, and again and I still thought the same thing. It was one of the worst things I had ever watched. I hated it so much, almost as much as Johnny Test. Fuck Kekkaishi.

Oh fuck that shit, Kekkaishi never got to the good parts. The source material turned awesome as all holy shit. The whole story got better after the dog guy died.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Yes, I am showing how grateful I am towards your mentoring by my monotone voice.

Fuck's sake, quit phoning it everyone!

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Laura Bailey is like 5 characters in Bleach lol

she his literally fighting herself right now....

So what? Christopher Sabat is basically everyone except Goku, Gohan, Krillin, Trunks, Goten in Dragon Ball/Z/GT

(Okay, not really, but he is pretty much everyone except Goku, Gohan, Krillin, and Frieza and the Namek arc)

Oh fuck that shit, Kekkaishi never got to the good parts. The source material turned awesome as all holy shit. The whole story got better after the dog guy died.
I loved the manga. The show could have been quite good, but it only had 28 or so episodes. :/ Never had a chance to build up.

Ultratech

I thought it was pretty decent.

One of the main problems I had with it is that it completely drops the plotline of what Karasumori actually is and never picks it back up. Instead, focusing on the damn Kokuboro storyline.

From what I read, the manga is somewhat better.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I loved the manga. The show could have been quite good, but it only had 28 or so episodes. :/ Never had a chance to build up.

Speak the truth brother!

I thought it was pretty decent.

One of the main problems I had with it is that it completely drops the plotline of what Karasumori actually is and never picks it back up. Instead, focusing on the damn Kokuboro storyline.

It got cancelled before it could link the two.

So what? Christopher Sabat is basically everyone except Goku, Gohan, Krillin, Trunks, Goten in Dragon Ball/Z/GT

(Okay, not really, but he is pretty much everyone except Goku, Gohan, Krillin, and Frieza and the Namek arc)

SaBat atleast gets to use different voices.

Bailey is just using her Rise voice with different personalities.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

52 episodes, actually.

Kekkaishi's first 10-15 episodes were HORRENDOUS. Then it started to get a little better. The last 15 episodes or so were actually pretty good. Better than this crap that's airing right now anyway.

Why couldn't he just go around the barrier?
52 episodes, actually.

Kekkaishi's first 10-15 episodes were HORRENDOUS. Then it started to get a little better. The last 15 episodes or so were actually pretty good. Better than this crap that's airing right now anyway.
I couldn't remember how many there were. Only that it played the first ark.

The show actually did win an award tho.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
SaBat atleast gets to use different voices.

Bailey is just using her Rise voice with different personalities.

Well, Shinichiro Miki has hundreds of roles and only uses one voice for all of them. Though he only plays one character in any show/game/movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom