• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

B.K.

I'd like to stay up for Fullmetal Alchemist tonight, but I don't think I can. I love episode 63. There are more feels at the end of that episode than all of Casshern! Its ending is my favorite of the entire series, too.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I'd like to stay up for Fullmetal Alchemist tonight, but I don't think I can. I love episode 63. There are more feels at the end of that episode than all of Casshern! Its ending is my favorite of the entire series, too.

They're happy feels though.

Wonder if there's gonna be any new promo or review or anything tonight

I heard it's a review. But i don't remember seeing it on a promo from this week's Monday.

It might be a promo, if they decide to cut a half-hour off of FMA's timeslot and replace it with another new show.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I hope they pick a little wiser this time around, Samurai Seven and Tenchi Myuo GXP are not exactly world beaters.

Drago

I don't know if I will be able to stay up too long tonight. Gotta wake up early for WiiU tomorrow.

I'm aiming to end at Titan, but I have to slog through two hours of monotony to get there. Hopefully GXP isn't too bad this week...

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I'll get through Samurai 7 and go to bed. Picking up Wii U tomorrow morning. Plus, I've already seen ThunderCats and Sym-Bionic Titan so I know what happens.

Alright boys.

buttonpush.gif

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Last time on Bleach, Aizen hits the rewind button on his Tivo, audience trolled into watching the same shit again for 15 more episodes.

ReiGun

"Please let me join this battle so I can get my shit pushed in like every Lieutenant on this show."

Kamen Rider Vizard girl has a weird voice

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
No, I want to know who these people are and where they came from, emotional investment is a good thing Bleach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom