• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Damn you, mosaic blur!!
LLShC.gif

Azure J

This entire show's existence was moderately justified just for getting to see Alpha ass Tenchi, swatting chicks away when he needs his me time in the bath. :lol

Did GAF just choke for anyone else?

Jintor

Alpha Tenchi was alpha

It's kinda like having the dumbass protagonist of one harem anime run into the developed mature harem protagonist at the end of his own anime

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Alpha Tenchi was alpha

It's kinda like having the dumbass protagonist of one harem anime run into the developed mature harem protagonist at the end of his own anime

It isn't "kinda" like that, it's exactly that.
KuGsj.gif

Azure J

Alpha Tenchi was alpha

Which is why that was so cool to see. Actual development in our male harem protag? Can such a thing actually be real?

It's like Tenchi's all Red to Seina's Gold.

pirata

GXP's terribleness melted GAF. First time I've sat through an entire episode. Man, it's vile. Also,l I think I'm out. See ya!

I'm covered in the ashes of my daughter, this shit is so tormented.

I think Brotherhood is downright cheerful sometimes, especially compared to the 2003 series that constantly tried to come up with depressing storylines and parallels to the Elrics. Remember the two kids who thought their mom abandoned them, when she actually went blind and was killed by artillery when she went to look for them? Yeah.

Main parts that stands out as being particularly dark/ memorablefor a lot of the middle of Brotherhood for me are
Ed digging up his mom and Hohenheim's backstory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom