• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it be easier to send him to hell now, Kikyo? Time for the second episode. (The butchered ending kinda messed up this whole bit they had going just now)

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
One thing InuYasha does quite well is the shift to comedic moments.

"Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" Lol.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
iPSzV8mtmwSBC.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Next week is going to hurt a bit. Going from a boring ThunderCats to GXP with no giant robots in between.

By the way, the "Thunderkittens two-parter" is a misnomer. Next week involves some snake oil salesmen and his giant caterpillar. In a way, last night was the second part of the "two-parter" since the first part was the subplot to the episode where they met Pumyra. It just felt like a two-parter because the episodes all run together by this point.

789shadow

Banned
Next week is going to hurt a bit. Going from a boring ThunderCats to GXP with no giant robots in between.

By the way, the "Thunderkittens two-parter" is a misnomer. Next week involves some snake oil salesmen and his giant caterpillar. In a way, last night was the second part of the "two-parter" since the first part was the subplot to the episode where they met Pumyra. It just felt like a two-parter because the episodes all run together by this point.
Hey Bat, you up for the podcast today from 5-7?

so i've come to the conclusion that my previous opinion of the Brotherhood episode, after rewatching it, was the result of only half paying attention

hughes ;_;

Seda

so i've come to the conclusion that my previous opinion of the Brotherhood episode, after rewatching it, was the result of only half paying attention

hughes ;_;

I know you really liked the original FMA due to it's mood and tone (although you never finished it?). I would definitely agree with you on those points: Brotherhood just has a lot more silly moments overall, although they do become more scarce as we go on, and balance out by serious shit going down.

The pacing from this point on is quite a bit better, and I just like the construction of Brotherhood's plot from here on out more than the original's. I don't know if I have an overall preference between either show incorporating the pros and cons of each.

Cranzor

I fell asleep last night during Sym-Bionic Titan. I'm deeply upset to admit that I missed the most beautiful, endearing masterpiece to ever grace this planet, Tenchi Muyo GXP.

Raxus

this shitpaste has 4.5 stars?

what the fuck?

5 star 'review':
Hot babe's space battles and a whole lot of fan-serves, Bad luck fallows Seina Yamada everywhere he go's just another day in the life of a 15 year old who is really unlucky. But when Amane mistakes Seina's bruised body for one of Tenchi's training regimens & gives him a pamphlet for the GXP his luck begins to change.

I bought this & I love it, lots of funny fan serves & action to see, I highly recommend this title to anyone who loves the tenchi series, :NOTE: Tenchi Muyo! GXP is a follow up to (Tenchi muyo ryo ohki).

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
what.what.what.what.what.what. How can this be? Genndy's at Sony. S2 without him? what.what.what.what. Why would they even open the hope door.

Maybe they can talk him into doing it, make it combo production with Sony to help pay for it since Toonami doesn't have enough of a budget to pay for it all on their own...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom