• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

I'd be ok with this.

image.php

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I'll be honest, I would rather see something brand new. I want Toonami to forge ahead with a new identity then wallow in the distant nostalgia of its heyday.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Only problem is most of its new content is straight out of anime that free on netflix or other subscription services.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I'll be honest, I would rather see something brand new. I want Toonami to forge ahead with a new identity then wallow in the distant nostalgia of its heyday.

This. While having YYH would be nice, it would be best to have more new shows than old ones.
A shame this can't get through to the people still demanding DBZ. I know they're out there.

Hiltz

I think I'd rather watch something else if Toonami has plans to show any Naruto, Bleach, Pokemon, DBZ, or Inuyasha film. Speaking of anime, I saw this really weird show called Coicent on the Anime Network On Demand service the other day. It has nice animation, but man, I didn't know what the hell was going on. It felt so random.

Alright, I'm ready for an abbreviated night. Did a quick run through FMA:B to get caught up for this week.

In the interim, I've also started FMA on Netflix, it's fun to watch the two series parallel to see the differences between them with the same story. I just finished the other Elrics two-parter, what ep does FMA break off on it's own story path?

Seda

Alright, I'm ready for an abbreviated night. Did a quick run through FMA:B to get caught up for this week.

In the interim, I've also started FMA on Netflix, it's fun to watch the two series parallel to see the differences between them with the same story. I just finished the other Elrics two-parter, what ep does FMA break off on it's own story path?

Episodes 13/14 of Brotherhood and somewhere around episode 30 for FMA.

BatDan

yno, i kinda want to see The End of Evangelion on here just for reactions.

Let's not go down that road.
Maybe Rebuild of Evangelion, unless the fourth movie will go the same direction as EoE.

BatDan

Can we get One Piece movies? Or will that require having the rights to the show as well?

Can we get One Piece movies? Or will that require having the rights to the show as well?

if they get movies related to series they are not currently airing, i think that will lead people to assume those shows will get picked up soon. so i don't really expect them to do so.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Of any shounen movies, the most likely picks are probably either Bleach's Fade to Black and/or Hell Chapter (by the way, the Hell Chapter prologue anime episode is only about two and a half months away...) or One Piece's Strong World.

Otherwise, I would guess Summer Wars. They've been talking about their love for Hosoda for a while.

So, I've guess I've seen my first Lego City Undercover commercial thanks to Adult Swim. Patiently waiting on reviews, well, besides the EDGE one that's already known.

Of COURSE they air one of the few Boondocks eps. I never saw, and I'm watching the World Baseball Classic and miss the first 7-8 minutes.

Fuck.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Young Justice is about to be nothing more then dust in the wind after next week, so yea, that could come to Toonami.

Young Justice is about to be nothing more then dust in the wind after next week, so yea, that could come to Toonami.

I'd be okay with that, if only for the fact that it'd be aired consistently. I don't know how many times I tried to catch a new episode of YJ, only for it to be a rerun, despite what the TV guides said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom