• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I think they're just posting that as fans of the show. It's unlikely it means they're looking into bringing it back themselves.

I'm sure they're hoping it gets Genndy's attention, though.

Maybe they can talk him into doing it, make it combo production with Sony to help pay for it since Toonami doesn't have enough of a budget to pay for it all on their own...

I think they're just posting that as fans of the show. It's unlikely it means they're looking into bringing it back themselves.

I'm sure they're hoping it gets Genndy's attention, though.
It's just... pain. Wounds... why re-open... was healing. Sort of... Had no room for hope.

Seda

I don't really care about signatures. What I can do is relay to GAF in realtime what they are talking about, share cool moments, take pictures of cool things, and reveal any announcements made.

29369cd46ae5ac014258.png

Can you imagine if they said " Yes " to this?

Ah, in regards to Seda's idea, it's on you, as long as some information is good from there! :)

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
29369cd46ae5ac014258.png

Can you imagine if they said " Yes " to this?

One the one hand it would probably kill Bleach's popularity in America (good) especially once they got past Soul Society and into filler. Rewatching Soul Society* could be fun (good), but I mean, we've all invested in the show by now that yanking the rug would be a complete dick move (bad.)

* I hold Soul Society in less regard than most here do. It's the best Bleach arc but even back then I knew the show... wasn't for me (sucked.)

Seda

One the one hand it would probably kill Bleach's popularity in America (good) especially once they got past Soul Society and into filler. Rewatching Soul Society* could be fun (good), but I mean, we've all invested in the show by now that yanking the rug would be a complete dick move (bad.)

* I hold Soul Society in less regard than most here do. It's the best Bleach arc but even back then I knew the show... wasn't for me (sucked.)

The Soul Society arc was enjoyable, but not great, fantastic, or awesome. Way better than current Bleach though.

And now, something that gives MetatronM hope beyond hope:

Anonymous Asked: Does the length of a series affect whether you get it or not? Like say, if a show in Japan is over 500 episodes long and still going (like a certain show about pirates, for example), would the sheer length of the show discourage you from trying to get it?

Nope. :)

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I can't believe Rock Lee is ending. This is the Naruto Toonami deserves!
LLShC.gif
Maybe someday...

ta0Ui0Yl.jpg

99UnDjbl.jpg

flOiZmJl.jpg

axrZTSxl.jpg

They even put in a not-so-out-of-place zombie ep!

h7Hl6CSl.jpg

P94sY9El.jpg

Y0ZqmGgl.jpg

DVUFNeEl.jpg

XLdDdT0l.jpg

dktZHdGl.jpg

This show is too good for this world. :<

LycanXIII

I don't really care about signatures. What I can do is relay to GAF in realtime what they are talking about, share cool moments, take pictures of cool things, and reveal any announcements made.

Let them use your account, and post in this thread. Just saying "Hey," or something similar, that's all we need.

LycanXIII

Just finished Soul Eater. Not many complaints from me, outside of one character who improves dramatically in the last three episodes. Should be a strong series for the next 48 weeks.

Jintor

Maybe because of repeat.

How do these damn ratings work anyway? They just sample size a few thousand dudes with boxes and extrapolate, right?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Not bad at all. Sad to see the Titan drop it deserves better, glad to see Eureka with a small bump since it only gets better from here. TCats needs to end, I wonder what it's getting replaced with.

Mature

Apparently this week's goodie is a "special gift".
nnPkQf7.png

I think this is interesting wordage. Saying "we really think you'll dig it" is sort of unlike them. Usually if it's a new promo of some sort, they'll just come out and say it. If it's something else (like the bit between Tom 3 and 4) they'll confess it to being something small.

Wonder what it could be?

nnPkQf7.png

I think this is interesting wordage. Saying "we really think you'll dig it" is sort of unlike them. Usually if it's a new promo of some sort, they'll just come out and say it. If it's something else (like the bit between Tom 3 and 4) they'll confess it to being something small.

Wonder what it could be?

Just for us? " Aw yeah, can you feel the intensity? I can feel the intensity. " - Cr1TiKaL

Those ratings are nice again, although Titan looks a little small?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
nnPkQf7.png

Wonder what it could be?

Maybe they're announcing something, like Toonami original show? Raitings have been great for a block at this timeslot and maybe the higher ups decided to give them a bit of leeway. Or announce a movie night or expanded time for the block.

Drago

nnPkQf7.png

Wonder what it could be?

It's gotta be a SARA hint

Mature

Maybe they're announcing something, like Toonami original show? Raitings have been great for a block at this timeslot and maybe the higher ups decided to give them a bit of leeway. Or announce a movie night or expanded time for the block.
Haha, let's not get ahead of ourselves! A movie night bump is probably the most likely.

It's gotta be a SARA hint
Oooh, I hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom