• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
http://toonami.tumblr.com/post/44909380850/do-you-find-it-at-all-funny-that-people-complain-about

"I also find it funny that most of the same people that complain about GXP (which I love) defend SD Gundam and Hamtaro like they were perfect fits for the block."

who the motherfuck is the motherfucking motherfucker that thinks this motherfucking bullshit and where does he motherfucking live

i dont get that comment, ignoring that i have no idea who actually defends those shows, "being a fit" isnt why GXP is disliked, it's the fact it sucks.

I hate when they break things sometimes.

5830a402b8df31c2d1c5.png

975910b2bff3bf058d1d.png

"Do you find it at all funny that people complain about Bepop when everybody's beloved DBZ was in CONSTANT reruns? I also find it funny that most of the same people that complain about GXP (which I love) defend SD Gundam and Hamtaro like they were perfect fits for the block."

Back in my day, we watched the Saiyan and Namek sagas get rerun three times straight, and dagnabbit, we liked it!

In all seriousness, I don't think I've ever come across anyone that defended SD Gundam.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Bleach returns to reality as Ichigo heads to the Fake Karakura Town, Zabuza counters Kakashi's Sharingan, Soul Eater's actual plot begins, the Thundercats find themselves in a forest while on their way back to retrieve the Kittens, Daylight Savings wipes out the Giant Robot Hour of Awesome, the Good Luck Fleet tries to counter Bad Luck Brian, Mustang takes vengeance into his own hands, Radical Edward finds a chess partner, and Kagome suddenly finds herself in Twilight.

12:00 - Bleach - 288 - The Final Trump Card! Ichigo, To the Decisive Battle
12:30 - Naruto - 15 - Zero Visibility: The Sharingan Shatters
1:00 - Soul Eater - 4 - Engage the Witch Hunter! A Remedial Lesson in the Graveyard?
1:30 - Thundercats - 23 - Recipe for Disaster
3:00 - Tenchi Muyo! GXP - 18 - The Price of Fortune
3:30 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 17 - Cold Flame
4:00 - Cowboy Bebop - 13 - Jupiter Jazz (Part 2)
4:30 - Cowboy Bebop - 14 - Bohemian Rhapsody
5:00 - Inuyasha - 35 - The True Owner of the Great Sword
5:30 - Inuyasha - 36 - Kagome Kidnapped by Koga, The Wolf Demon!

And maybe Inuyasha will have a new opening this week!

Saibastian

Neo Member
Bleach and Eureka Seven seems to be the only thing I watch Toonami for on Saturdays. I'm gonna pick up Soul Eater once it gets on episode 11 though.

Seda

I almost always watch the whole thing. But tonight, I'll probably stay up only through Brotherhood, considering I'm planning to go to the Toonami panel tomorrow morning.

Anybody else planning to go by the way? I know there was one poster who said they were.

Cranzor

I usually go to sleep after GXP, but with 2 shows missing, that means I'm probably going to watch FMA: Brotherhood and the first episode of Bebop that's on. Since that's the second part of Jupiter Jazz, I think I'll watch the first part sometime today.

Raxus

If Andrex stops posting tonight at least we know what happened.

RIP Andrex ????-2013 He never made it to the end of GXP.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I would take Hamtaro and SD gundam over GXP in a heartbeat. Shitty third Zoids show even. Totally Spies. I could go on....

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'd say Bleach, but I love it's ratings!

With Bleach you always get the chance of having Soul Society Arc reruns.

Johnny Test is a good answer, but nope. Rather watch it than GXP.

I was debating whether or not I'd take 4kids One Piece over GXP. Watched the pirate rap and yep, I'd take that too.

c0b56a39dcb4a81d712f9c1e3eaabf65.png

So, tomorrow?

Yeah, by now it seems pretty obvious that the announcement at the panel will be a Toonami Movie Night. They've dropped some hints in other posts. Question is, what kind of movies will be seen? Maybe it'll be a combination of various movies from the series that are airing. Bleach movie to start the night, then a Naruto movie, and maybe an FMA movie to finish the night.

Jintor

If they show Hell Verse I will flip my lid. The story and writing is the same old bleach meh but god that animation. That animation.

Mature

Yeah, by now it seems pretty obvious that the announcement at the panel will be a Toonami Movie Night. They've dropped some hints in other posts. Question is, what kind of movies will be seen? Maybe it'll be a combination of various movies from the series that are airing. Bleach movie to start the night, then a Naruto movie, and maybe an FMA movie to finish the night.
That would be a solid line-up, probably. And if one of those didn't work out, there's always the Inuyasha movies and the Cowboy Bebop movie. Lotta options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom