• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I bought naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 3.

Got to the part where Kushina is telling Naruto about what happened "that night". Longest cut scene Iv ever watched. I wish Toonami could get the rights too Shippuden. At least for that scene. Naruto has the best Parents ever :)

He really does.
His godfather is also a goddamn boss
. Damn you Kishi for not introducing him from the start!

LycanXIII

Got to the part where Kushina is telling Naruto about what happened "that night". Longest cut scene Iv ever watched. I wish Toonami could get the rights too Shippuden. At least for that scene. Naruto has the best Parents ever :)

And then you haven't played it since.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ

They really are quite awesome. As is Naruto himself in Shippuden.

From the big bad of the series, no less!

DISGUISES HIMSELF BY REMOVING ONE LETTER FROM HIS NAME AND REARRANGING THE LETTERS GENIUS GENIUS GENIUS

One of the things that made Naruto unique was being a never-ending shonen series that still isn't afraid to address death.
Then Shippuden/ Part II says "fuck that" and resurrects literally everybody who fucking died ever.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Naruto, respected? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

9Q2aa3G.jpg

He really does.
His godfather is also a goddamn boss
. Damn you Kishi for not introducing him from the start!
All the good people die in Naruto :(
At least we have Zombie no Jutsu now. I would love to see Minato fight a long side Naruto and see his reaction to Obito.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom