• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I'm trembling with excitement!

sasuke_fsjal.png

Kaizer

Banned
That twist would have been 1000x better if it didn't take fucking years to reveal it. By the reveal, everyone figured it out by then. Beautiful pacing.

I felt like Kishimoto was just fucking with us, he's all like "Nah, Tobi is
Madara
." and that silenced everyone who thought otherwise for a while, then the truth came out.

RagnarokX

Man, it's just amazing how much Kishi didn't have planned. So much of the stuff in the first half of the series is so obviously retconned in the second half.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
does anybody get the feeling if this was animated in the West it'd be over in two episodes.

See this is why we need more Kai recuts.

Did I just see an Assassin's Creed IV commercial? Man, they really want people to buy this game now.

Azure J

Man, it's just amazing how much Kishi didn't have planned. So much of the stuff in the first half of the series is so obviously retconned in the second half.

Yeah, it's almost jarring watching this now knowing even an ounce of what's going on in the manga currently.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
If this were an actual anime, this arc would have been over long ago, this drudgery only comes up in manga adaptations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom