• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

RagnarokX

Did the dub just fuck up the translation? Isn't this conversation supposed to be that she thought Ichigo was only at her level, but that was because he was at less than half power?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
RISING
Did the dub just fuck up the translation? Isn't this conversation supposed to be that she thought Ichigo was only at her level, but that was because at less than half power?

Yes.

It completely fucked up.

Amikami

Banned
Shit like that gets on my nerves. The good guys never dispose of their enemies properly, but the same can be said for the villains most of the time. They spend vital time talking.

Seda

image.php

Are we suppose to be intimidated with the creepy music and him getting up? We just saw Kenpachi kick this guy's ass easily for like 2 episodes. What's gonna make us think Kenpachi and Byakuya are in danger.

ReiGun

Manga spoilers
She's secretly the first Kenpachi, and considered the worst killer in all of Soul Society. Too bad that this was wasted as she was just killed off without showing much.
That was an embarrassing waste of a fight. We didn't even see what her bankai does.

I bought naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 3.

Got to the part where Kushina is telling Naruto about what happened "that night". Longest cut scene Iv ever watched. I wish Toonami could get the rights too Shippuden. At least for that scene. Naruto has the best Parents ever :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom