• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current manga events:

It's in a flashback. We learn Isshin was the Captain of the 10th division and his last name was Shiba. Kurosaki came from Ichigo's mother, Masaki, and she's a Quincy.

Also, there's flashbacks in Naruto. Blaaaah.

Ichigo is broken as fuck.

He probably has the sharigan and can go SSJ5 or some shit too.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
That only happened in End of Evangelion. It hasn't happened in Rebuild yet if it will happen. It may or may not.

How could they leave out the most well known scene?

Also Yammy decided he didn't want to be a human-centi-yammy anymore from the looks of it. Now to fights we don't give a fuck about.

Moaradin

Is the English dub of this show relatively close to the Japanese airing, or is it far behind like a lot of long running shows.

I'm wondering how long it's gonna take for this show to end :lol

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
You know what would be great? If it was explained why Komamura is a fox while nobody else is. Makes no sense.

Is the English dub of this show relatively close to the Japanese airing, or is it far behind like a lot of long running shows.

It ends on Episode 366, this is Episode 290 (I believe). It should end in 2014.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
DOOMSDAY!

ihYpUcE0o5t9W.gif

Seda

hZMX671.jpg

15 seconds of something resembling fighting without any words spoken. heh

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

The anime has been over for a year already in Japan. We've got a little less than 2 years worth of episodes still to go in the dub.

Seda

This flashback came out of nowhere. They dont have anything to do with the Fox guy, black haired Ichigo guy or blind guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom