• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaizer

Banned
385080-tiger___bunny___op___large_04_super.jpg

Ugh, I want Tiger & Bunny on Toonami!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I see even a small clip of Casshern and I get depressed all over again

goddamnit all

yami4ct

2.0 was blatant about it though.

Eh, until explicitly stated otherwise I think all those "hints" are just meant as call-backs and red herrings. Doing something like making this a sequel is way too easy for Anno. Either it's going to be turned on its head with 4.0 or he'll leave just enough clues to drive fanboys nuts for years. He'll laugh as people spend hours trying to dissect something he knows there isn't an answer to.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
My reaction to "The Host"
Huh, this looks pretty cool.
"From the author of Twilight"
FUCK!

Ponn

Banned
I havent seen these new versions yet but wow bringing back memories. I will date myself for laughs but i bought the original vhs tapes as they came out from a mix of Game Cave and Suncoast. Bought the subbed versions. I also blew a paycheck and got the giant scale model eva 01 with the launch pad and lights in the eyes.

This is surprisingly close so far just in HD. I know it goes off rails at some point though.

Raxus

My reaction to "The Host"
Huh, this looks pretty cool.
"From the author of Twilight"
FUCK!

My reaction is 'Oh The Host? That awesome South Korean movie? Oh wait it is just that shitty Meyers gloop. I really wanna watch the Korean Host.' :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom